Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Seabra
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Seabra »

Rosehill wrote: October 8th, 2024, 9:37:53 am
Seabra wrote: October 8th, 2024, 8:07:59 am I've found that certain creatures I cannot use the gender change potion on, for example trying to change a male blue crystalwing into a female is currently not possible.
Does using the gender change potion give an error, or other message? Or is the blue crystalwing not showing up in the list when you try to use a gender change potion?

If it's the latter, make sure the blue crystalwing is in your Main tab, and that it doesn't have offspring. If you have it on you Main tab, and the creature in question has no offspring, give me a link to said creature and I'll take a closer look. ^_^
RubyNightShade wrote: October 8th, 2024, 6:33:01 am
caniskoppie wrote: October 5th, 2024, 11:06:57 am
FIshing Stream and tributaries, when I click an egg I get the message that somebody else just grabbed it before me. More than once on my latest fishing trip, very annoying as I really wanted those eggs. Ah well, someone else wanted them too and they were faster.
Sooner than expected I get the message about no more than 6 eggs, end yes, the "missed" eggs are in my Keep.
Again, I didn't doubleclick.
The same thing is happening to me as well, when I try to take an egg from the Riparian Forest.
There's something a bit wonky going on on the site overall. I'm investigating it. :orly:
Ah my bad it has offspring! That explains it :P
Cheystar
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cheystar »

At Riparian stream area, I go to do the quest (haven't done them in a few days) and when I hit accept, it says "You cannot accept this quest" but when I go back to my keep, the egg is there.

I have 2 hatchlings, no eggs when it happened
Mondschatten
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mondschatten »

I'm having the same problem Cheystar is with searching the forest at the Riparian Stream, as well as the "someone else grabbed that egg" mentioned above. Eggs are always in my Keep after getting those messages.
updated wishlist here!
gifts received: --/--
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Cheystar and Mondschatten, those are related to this:
Rosehill wrote: October 8th, 2024, 9:37:53 am
RubyNightShade wrote: October 8th, 2024, 6:33:01 am
caniskoppie wrote: October 5th, 2024, 11:06:57 am
FIshing Stream and tributaries, when I click an egg I get the message that somebody else just grabbed it before me. More than once on my latest fishing trip, very annoying as I really wanted those eggs. Ah well, someone else wanted them too and they were faster.
Sooner than expected I get the message about no more than 6 eggs, end yes, the "missed" eggs are in my Keep.
Again, I didn't doubleclick.
The same thing is happening to me as well, when I try to take an egg from the Riparian Forest.
There's something a bit wonky going on on the site overall. I'm investigating it. :orly:
Cheystar
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cheystar »

Thank you Rosehill for the answer.

Another one: I'm logged out all the time now, even when I check the box to stay logged in.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Issues with the stream telling you didn't get the egg, creatures already having growth when you first time click on them, quests telling you can't access the quest, threads being already marked as read, or unread posts not appearing as unread when you try to click on the thread, and also probably many issues relating to staying logged in should now be fixed. If you still encounter any of those, report it here. :wtf:
RubyNightShade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

Rosehill wrote: October 14th, 2024, 3:54:25 am Issues with the stream telling you didn't get the egg, creatures already having growth when you first time click on them, quests telling you can't access the quest, threads being already marked as read, or unread posts not appearing as unread when you try to click on the thread, and also probably many issues relating to staying logged in should now be fixed. If you still encounter any of those, report it here. :wtf:
Thank you Rosehill! I don't know if it's because it's early morning, but the site seems to be moving much faster as well :bounce:
Thank you for clicking <3
Cheystar
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cheystar »

Rosehill wrote: October 14th, 2024, 3:54:25 am Issues with the stream telling you didn't get the egg, creatures already having growth when you first time click on them, quests telling you can't access the quest, threads being already marked as read, or unread posts not appearing as unread when you try to click on the thread, and also probably many issues relating to staying logged in should now be fixed. If you still encounter any of those, report it here. :wtf:
Thank you, seems to work fine now. :)
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Not sure if this will even post properly, because the entire site is without formatting on my end. Tried to take a screenshot, but it won't let me post an image.

At first it was just a page here and there while clicking eggs, but now it's the entire site. It's mostly white, the only image showing it the header bar where it says 'The Stream, Forum, The Keep, etc.'

There's lots of text.. it's all left aligned

All my tabs are just text

Creatures look like this in my Keep

Name
Type
Actions
Progress

unnamed
unnamed
Grulla Foenaran Hipponox

No clue what might be going on
Wishlist | Lineage Freebies
I collect any/all unicorns and lineage creatures

Newest Lineage - Wyld Wyverns
If you no longer want your lineage progenitors, I'd love to adopt them
If you have a lineage that I don't have a member of, I'd love to have one, PM me
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: October 15th, 2024, 10:55:40 pm Not sure if this will even post properly, because the entire site is without formatting on my end. Tried to take a screenshot, but it won't let me post an image.

At first it was just a page here and there while clicking eggs, but now it's the entire site. It's mostly white, the only image showing it the header bar where it says 'The Stream, Forum, The Keep, etc.'

There's lots of text.. it's all left aligned

All my tabs are just text

Creatures look like this in my Keep

Name
Type
Actions
Progress

unnamed
unnamed
Grulla Foenaran Hipponox

No clue what might be going on
This sounds that for some reason the styling of the site isn't working for you. This is usually caused by your own browser. If clearing you cache and cookies doesn't help, let me know if you are on mobile or desktop and which browser you're using, and I can try giving you more detailed instructions on how to maybe get things back looking like they're supposed to.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”